The Pop-Up Book of Nightmares
They’re gripping, they’re realistic, and they’re universal–those primal scream-creating nightmares that every reader has had at one time or another. The Pop-Up Book of Nightmares brings them vividly to life with ten richly illustrated, over-the-top pop-ups that put the reader right in the center of a world gone mad. Which one of these nightmares did you have last night?
- Being unprepared for a final exam
- Going for a midnight snack and finding a refrigerator teeming with rats
- Giving birth to a baby that’s anything but normal
- Being chased by a menace that seems to be everywhere at once
- Free falling with no hope of a safe landing
The Pop-Up Book of Nightmares is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to mine the psychological riches of their deepest slumber.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Publication date:||November 3, 2001|
|Product size:||8.7 x 1.5 x 11.4 inches|